Next best Update????

Not sure how practical this is but i think it would sweet if spies could throw their knife! Like if you were in the sewers of 2fort and a heavy medic was down the sewer with their back turned to u and BAM! You whip ure knife down there into their backs for a backstab! Probably would be OP and im practical, but sweet nontheless!
That would be cool if the spies had a separate knife for throwing and it could go as far as it wants but the spies only have one and have to go and get it for it to come back.
 
Better Multicore support would be nice.

Very good!

I also can't wait for the "another update in the works that should be done before the Sniper, and that one will include some new content for all classes.*"

We all know that this is going to be the items filling the mysterious "head" slot that appeared on the character loadout page. That'll be fun.



*http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=2394
 
I want multicore support to actually work on my computer. That way fps might get above 20 on occasions. Or I might even be able to take some settings off low.

Even though I don't play soldier nearly as much as pyro, engy, spy, or medic, I thought it should have been first. Though I can't think of any good ideas to diversify the play style of the soldier, hence why I don't work for valve. Well... that and lack of knowledge in programming.

The pyro flamethrower should stop showing flames when not firing. Or, the glitch can stay and they can make it deal damage without using ammo for a week. You know, to drive spies crazy.

I wouldn't mind seeing an eGO hat or such if they are going to have hats that look cool but don't do anything gameplay-wise.

I guess more than anything else, I want some good new maps. Maybe a king of the hill play style, or some maps that are nice and balanced so that every class can play well on it (like badlands). And I'd like to see some PL maps that aren't super skewed in the defending team's favor.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top