A A Blind Man Schmidt Famous Joined Jun 24, 2008 Messages 427 Apr 26, 2009 #1 Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
R Retribution Thread Junky Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 808 Apr 26, 2009 #2 happy birthday Heavy weapons guy!
A A Blind Man Schmidt Famous Joined Jun 24, 2008 Messages 427 Apr 26, 2009 #4 First of all sorry about the length but i thought it was pretty fun to look at lol
A A Blind Man Schmidt Famous Joined Jun 24, 2008 Messages 427 Apr 26, 2009 #5 wow im sorry to be dominating this thread but I found another good comic
A A Blind Man Schmidt Famous Joined Jun 24, 2008 Messages 427 Apr 26, 2009 #6 Have yall ever wondered why the announcer always sounds the same for both teams.....well here is why
A A Blind Man Schmidt Famous Joined Jun 24, 2008 Messages 427 Apr 26, 2009 #7 okay enough of me doing all the posting.....Im gonna let all of you great people post some :w00t:
? ? Frisky Dingo ? Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 3,120 Apr 26, 2009 #8 Ive always liked that first pic, but where is the blue spy?? I wouldnt open that present if I was that heavy.
Ive always liked that first pic, but where is the blue spy?? I wouldnt open that present if I was that heavy.
A Aneruen Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined May 24, 2008 Messages 2,171 Apr 27, 2009 #10 I feel like a fool, but I can't seem to find any of my screenshots :/ where are they located? jk, found them Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
I feel like a fool, but I can't seem to find any of my screenshots :/ where are they located? jk, found them
Synn Active Member Joined Feb 11, 2009 Messages 389 Apr 27, 2009 #11 I love how to pyro is fascinated by the candle light!
M maiella Forum Fiend Joined Sep 19, 2008 Messages 620 Apr 27, 2009 #12 The poo thing made me laugh. Thanks! It's has been a monday that is for sure!
L L westminster purcell Poster Joined Feb 23, 2009 Messages 179 Apr 27, 2009 #13 nice posts, i liked the heavy demo(spy) comic. "medic!"
Mufin I made one post Joined Apr 24, 2009 Messages 17 Apr 27, 2009 #14 lol i love when TF2 stuff is put into other things, like legos
C Combat Medic Poster Joined Apr 24, 2009 Messages 179 Apr 28, 2009 #15 Synn said: I love how to pyro is fascinated by the candle light! Click to expand... I was gonna say that LOL
Synn said: I love how to pyro is fascinated by the candle light! Click to expand... I was gonna say that LOL