XFX Introduces Radeon? HD 4770 | World's First 40 nm Video Card

No dude, i had this computer for over 5 years and i upgraded it enough. It should run fine for a few more years. Divide 2000 by 7 years and you get 286 dollars a year. That is not a bad budget, considering some people spend 1000 dollars or more every few years for a computer.

When i upgrade i get something good, and new, which will last me a long time.

Okay like you said you have HAD THAT COMPUTER FOR FIVE YEARS. Time to upgrade. Its great that that computer has lasted five years, but Im talkin about a motherboard upgrade. Get the same socket type (CPU) but in a more recent version for PCI-E, that's all I am saying .:blushing:


And then you can grab a new video card like the 4770. Your talkin 200-250 bucks tops! DDR2 RAM is CHEAP!!!
 
Last edited:
I just bought a 1gig 4830 but debated on buying this card for 10 dollars more. I would have if I could have found one with 1gig of ram and a HDMI port.
 
re:

[ame]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x64ue3_diamond-radeon-hd-4870-video-card_tech[/ame]

This is impressive. Get two of these for the price of the high end nividia ( i believe the 275 ), and it is blown out of the water. I just ran across this. I'd like to upgrade, can't decide ... but that DDR5 memory sounds great :P
 
Back
Top