Bounty on Soldier's Head: 30,000 Casino Cash.

The deed has been done.

http://www.xfire.com/profile/solidsnake461993/
http://i41.tinypic.com/5o5zr8.png
5o5zr8.png


Sorry for the huge image, no idea how to make it smaller.
 
Well played. How many kills does it take to be a domination - 3 or 4? Because one of those "backstabs" was a real facestab.. Back in your sewer stairs.
 
It takes 4, I had one then you killed me. Then I got 4, I think first 2 as spy (one the face stab) 3rd as demo and last as spy.
 
Do I believe my eyes! A big congratulations to Jabbit and to everyone who bravely plunged their TF2 lives in their attempts to collect the bounty. 63,000 has been sent your way Jabbit and I just PM-ed the_n00b about the remaining 20,000.

Big thanks to Voided and noob for contributing to this cause.
 
Congrats Jabbit!

Kunai - Despite my adding to the bounty, I had full faith I'd never have to pay.

My 20,000 casino cash is on it's way.

Until next time...
 
Impossible to Dominate Kunai? I have done that more then a few times. I have dominated Dallas a few times also.
 
If you try to dominate Dallas by actually fighting him (Soldier, Demo, Pyro, Heavy, Scout) it will be very difficult to dominate him. I've dominate him a few times, but he is very difficult to kill let alone dominate. Usually, Spies and Snipers have a good chance of dominating for some reason.

My weakness are Spies that uncloak behind my back, and facestabs.
 
I made you a crit, but you eated it.

This got me thinking, so I went back and looked through my old screenshots.

Some of these are fairly old... I'm not always takings screenshots. For example, I don't have any of the last 3-4 times I dominated Dallas...

ctf_2fort0200.jpg


And I did dominate Kunai later that game, but after Dallas had left, so they didn't appear together.

Not to worry though, because I got one later with both Kunai and Dallas dominated simultaneously.

ctf_2fort0051.jpg


ctf_2fort0076.jpg


ctf_2fort0227.jpg


ctf_2fort0387.jpg



etc. etc.
 
That was some time ago when I used to play Pyro as my main. But no more, I play Soldier as my main now and I do a lot better.

EDIT: Lock this thread, this has gone on long enough.
 
Last edited:
TP, are you cross with me? Does this make you feel better?




ctf_2fort0217.jpg



And yes, Kunai is significantly more difficult to dominate nowadays than he use to be.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top