Steam Chat color change

WaterSnake

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 16, 2008
Messages
2,158
I bet this is a repost, but if not...


In steam chat, if you type /me before what you say, it changes it's color and gets rid of the : before what you say.


Out of game = Blue

In-Game = Green


rotfl.jpg
 
Yeah it's like IRC...it's supposed to be used to display an action, like:

J-Wall slaps himself.

or whatever...
 
lol yup . i was joking around . i do not like any tf2 class that kills me lol .
BACK ON TOPIC :i alrdy knew about the /me thing . an old feiend showed me
but i do not lke any classes thaty kill me :P
 
Last edited:
If you find a list of the hexdecimal #'s for colors you could probly put those in after the /me and pick whatever color you wanted. I know that word on a really old game i used to play.
 
Yeah it's like IRC...it's supposed to be used to display an action, like:

J-Wall slaps himself.

or whatever...

Yeah, I realized that...

I just needed to make an example quick, and LOL is a good standby...
 
Thats old :) But hey, i didnt know about it either until last year.
 
Yea that feature has been around for quite some time lol
 
Back
Top