Get Annihilator.

He was offline for 3 days over Memorial Day weekend. Then logged on for a short time, and offline again for the past 2 days. He's a ghost man! We need more time. :P

Not a ghost, just busy man, also Steam flipped out and performed an illegal operation everytime I opened it, so I had to reinstall everything.
 
^ To 47
Well I do believe the bounty has been on for like 2 years so it will have to end soon



TAZ


:) My bad lol

2 years? i haven't been a member for 2 years. Time change and a rule change: 3 days left (starting now) for the full bounty, after that, 5,000 per domination. deal.
 
2 years? i haven't been a member for 2 years. Time change and a rule change: 3 days left (starting now) for the full bounty, after that, 5,000 per domination. deal.

I kinda exaggerated on the 2 year thingy :) Just wanted to point out that the bounty was put up awhile ago. And no one has got the young sewer rat yet!!!




TAZ
 
Well he isn't going to come to you, so better head off to his hiding spot if you want the KILL


Great Job J-Wall, one more to go. I know for sure Anni will be watching out for you, he might even leave the server lmao


TAZ
 
Well he isn't going to come to you, so better head off to his hiding spot if you want the KILL


Great Job J-Wall, one more to go. I know for sure Anni will be watching out for you, he might even leave the server lmao


TAZ

I don't ever leave cause of being dominated. I never rage quit, i just take different avenues of attack....
 

Latest posts

Back
Top