Call outs

Which division would you most like to call out?

  • DOD

    Points: 13 23.2%
  • CSS

    Points: 28 50.0%
  • INS

    Points: 6 10.7%
  • COD

    Points: 9 16.1%

  • Total voters
    56
Let's call out CS:S. I feel like we'll be able to take the beating pretty well.

I'd be there if we played on there turf, I have way more hours of CS than Tf2.

Either way, it would be fun -- kinda feels lonely with no one to challenge :(


If not I will just have to stick with calling my dad out in battlefield heroes and getting stomped.
 
Last edited:
CoD, but then I would betray you all and change to CoD Division just for the call out >: D
 
I vote DoD.
Cuz of all the divisions i've played in (other than TF2) its the most skilled and fun, with the best amount of team work. So i think it'd be a fun, challenging call-out.

No disrespect or hate towards the other divisions. just posting my experiences i've had else where
 
Maybe we should call out all 3 divisions... and give them 3x the people during the match? 8 vs 24 sound fair? 8 from each division.
 
All these games are simliar.... Thier all FPS's.... so by that logic thier all similiar. Maybe not by theme. But in basic game concepts and play they are. So ha

Yeah, but the differences are stark too. In concept CS:S is like TF2, but when you play it the differences are jarring in comparison to TF2. Ultimately the fact that they're both first person shooters becomes the only similarity they have.

If we were to "Call out" a division I would go for DoD. At least those two games have the similarities both of being class-based and of having a capture-point system. Also both games are on steam, so it's reasonable to assume that there would be sufficient people from both divisions to participate in the fighting.
 
I have all the games, so it makes no difference, but I generally play TF2 more and use the TF2 forums. I voted dod because I like donner lots :)
 
Yeah, but the differences are stark too. In concept CS:S is like TF2, but when you play it the differences are jarring in comparison to TF2. Ultimately the fact that they're both first person shooters becomes the only similarity they have.

If we were to "Call out" a division I would go for DoD. At least those two games have the similarities both of being class-based and of having a capture-point system. Also both games are on steam, so it's reasonable to assume that there would be sufficient people from both divisions to participate in the fighting.

Plus DoD is only $5 on steam, so if we battle in their hood we could probably jar up some extra TF2'ers...
 
I'm game for the server scrims. Black mesa vs Warpath, Valve maps vs Dustbowl, 2fort IR vs 2fort.

Or if we call out another division, instead of getting dominated since the games are so different, we could just mess around and make them laugh while wiping the floor with us.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top