[5/3] May Royal Rumble

ScrappyDoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Nov 7, 2008
Messages
4,560
Thanks to everyone who joined and played in the May TF2 Royal Rumble. Once again, TF2 Leadership (and honorary Leaders) rolled over the Peons and Peasants who dared challenge us.

Hope to see you all at the next Royal Rumble in June!

25k673r.jpg


2lmowuv.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wow you guys got owned lol. Wish I could have made it to help you peons out but I was doing a NH ladder scrim. I will definitely try to attend the one in June.
 
It was fun, I wish there would have been bit more teamwork on the ''peons'' side though, it was really quiet! Anyway, it was fun as always and it's the first time nobody dominated me! muhahahaha! try harder!
 
Last edited:
The "Peons" may have gotten pwned... but I didn't get dominated a single time!!! :lol:

GG guys. Better luck next time! :laugh:
 
Was fun all around. I did not get dominated this time, and am proud to say I dominated Tiddy. However he gets to be spared the humiliation since I don't know how to post pictures directly from the 'My Pictures' folder.
 
It was a grand time laying waste to the leadership, but I agree that the peons/peasants had no communication going at all. Luckily I made it through till near the end without getting dominated. GG
 
Had some work to finish--couldn't make it this time. Can't wait to attend next one, though! Looks like you all had a blast! :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top