M Mr.Bond I made one post Joined Sep 11, 2007 Messages 8 Sep 13, 2007 #1 Since the Seam Community has gone live, it's probably appropriate to show off your SteamID pages (And total time played ) http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrBond
Since the Seam Community has gone live, it's probably appropriate to show off your SteamID pages (And total time played ) http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrBond
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Sep 13, 2007 #2 http://steamcommunity.com/id/BlazingHeat
† †.ℓ.Ň. {RD} Active Member Joined Jul 24, 2007 Messages 352 Sep 14, 2007 #3 http://steamcommunity.com/id/thelonelyninja
SKaREO Poster Joined Sep 10, 2007 Messages 161 Sep 14, 2007 #4 http://steamcommunity.com/id/SKaREO Add me, I have no friends yet.
R Reinkaos Famous Joined Jul 25, 2007 Messages 495 Sep 14, 2007 #5 http://steamcommunity.com/id/reinkaos666
A Alpha Hawk-RR- Active Member Joined Jul 26, 2007 Messages 267 Sep 14, 2007 #6 http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967632386
A Archangel_565 Famous Joined Aug 2, 2007 Messages 442 Sep 14, 2007 #7 http://steamcommunity.com/id/Archangel_565/
H hay is for horses I made one post Joined Sep 8, 2007 Messages 2 Sep 14, 2007 #8 http://steamcommunity.com/id/hay "Master of nothing" What???
G Guardian_Rayovac EGO Addict Joined Jul 21, 2007 Messages 1,370 Sep 18, 2007 #9 http://steamcommunity.com/id/guardian_rayovac/
B BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 25, 2006 Messages 3,909 Sep 18, 2007 #10 steam community is lame, we shouldnt require it.
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Sep 18, 2007 #11 We don't require it as far as I know.
G Guardian_Rayovac EGO Addict Joined Jul 21, 2007 Messages 1,370 Sep 18, 2007 #12 its not....he's probably just excited...idk