- Joined
- Jul 7, 2008
- Messages
- 638
Update May 12th,
Got goodies in the mail from Petra's tech shop. Yay!
Danger Den Chipset block (needs cleaning, yea its quite dirty)
3 low speed Yate loon fans
Swiftech GTZ CPU waterblock
Blue cold cathodes
Triple Radiator
Petra's own PT-Nuke Biocide PH Neutral (non acidic) cause I'm going straight distilled water for this build. To prevent the growth of algae in my loop only need a couple drops of this.
Oh.....What's this? a handwritten message from Petra's, seems they didn't have enough C molding for 10 feet. Well no matter, I'll get it shipped to me later when they get stock, no rush. Petra's customer service still awesome, how often do you get a hand written message from the place you ordered from? Thanks for the individual service Petra's, shows they care about their customers.
Back to the goodies....Mounted fans on the rad with Radbox, looking good!
State of the case right now....I have removed the front hard drive brackets to make more room for the pump and maybe future 2 radiators in that spot. I'm not sure I like the wheels though, they change the case's center of gravity and can easily tip over, I'll probably find a set of stationary feet for the case.
Thats it for now, not sure when I'm gonna have time to work on the case again as life is getting quite busy.
Got goodies in the mail from Petra's tech shop. Yay!
Danger Den Chipset block (needs cleaning, yea its quite dirty)
3 low speed Yate loon fans
Swiftech GTZ CPU waterblock
Blue cold cathodes
Triple Radiator
Petra's own PT-Nuke Biocide PH Neutral (non acidic) cause I'm going straight distilled water for this build. To prevent the growth of algae in my loop only need a couple drops of this.
Oh.....What's this? a handwritten message from Petra's, seems they didn't have enough C molding for 10 feet. Well no matter, I'll get it shipped to me later when they get stock, no rush. Petra's customer service still awesome, how often do you get a hand written message from the place you ordered from? Thanks for the individual service Petra's, shows they care about their customers.

Back to the goodies....Mounted fans on the rad with Radbox, looking good!
State of the case right now....I have removed the front hard drive brackets to make more room for the pump and maybe future 2 radiators in that spot. I'm not sure I like the wheels though, they change the case's center of gravity and can easily tip over, I'll probably find a set of stationary feet for the case.
Thats it for now, not sure when I'm gonna have time to work on the case again as life is getting quite busy.
Last edited:






















