My first event, thank you all

PeZku

Thread Junky
Joined
Feb 24, 2009
Messages
942
I just had my first event :) It was the late night battle/rumble/win/omg/lol event ^.^

I had alot of fun, got to kill Rellik and hunt for Symantech to get revenge.

Thank you thank you.

And here's a few (actually 2) screenies, both have a sniper, and both show the epic plug-in that was ultimate win. (Taunt after kill)

b2bcd0a8b9c3c5663da581b66f88b35b671341bb.png


54e83c94b01bc395705d28ad96d59dad8449a41b.png
 
Glad you liked the event, I find them to be rather fun as well, if those damn SOLs weren't coming up I'd go to a lot more of them but...
 
Ahhhh, the ubering S7R1K3R as a sniper and watching him hit people with kukri. Good times, good times. It was a lot of fun and we are glad to have had you. You are welcome anytime. http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=81175
Go here to give some feedback of event (the event coordinators(I am not one of them)appreciate this).
PS. S7R1K3R has his senior ball tonight, so if everyone could please help me in wishing that something really embarrassing happens to him.
 
i always enjoy events. i enojy playing with other who want to have some fun .
 
Fun times, thats some pretty nice FPS you have; what rig you got?

Well, the fps is just that high as the game showed the screenshot, but I never lag in game either with all maxed :P

8800GT
Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4ghz
4GT ram
^^
Just because you wanted to know, and I havent build this thing so I dont actually know/remember something like PSU and stuff.
 
Well, the fps is just that high as the game showed the screenshot, but I never lag in game either with all maxed :P

8800GT
Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4ghz
4GT ram
^^
Just because you wanted to know, and I havent build this thing so I dont actually know/remember something like PSU and stuff.

Oh, yeah totally forgot the FPS was just the screenshot. If you actually had that in game you'd have to have like a NVIDIA 290 or something.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top