[5/9] Dog Tag Results

Tattis

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,038
2859587260103197449S600x600Q85.jpg

Winner: =(eGO)=™​

The eGs looked to defend their title, but the eGOs came out fighting strong. While the eGs were able to hold them back, the eGOs proved to be more than they could handle almost consistently. It looked to be a complete shutout until the eGs were able to prevent a capture on a round later in the score. However, that win came too late for the eGs to be able to turn things around.

Final score: 7-1

Thanks to all those who came and had fun, and a special thanks to the eGs who hung out until the end.

The eGO's will face off against the e's on May 23rd.
 
By the way, there was some question over the map yesterday. With Dog Tag scrims, the map is chosen ahead of time, and won't be changed during the event. It's unfair if one team is winning to switch to another map to help the losing team. The only way we'll be switching maps during this event is if it's decided ahead of time. We want to keep things as fair as possible so no team feels like we're favoring them over another.
 
That was alot of fun!
Too bad my internet dropped 3/4 of the way in :(
Nice fight eG's!
 
Never was a fan of Egypt, but our little escapade at the end of the match was fun.

Anyway, awesome job, O's!!!
 
Congrats O's! You guys absolutely destroyed us.

There's always next time though. ;)
 
Last edited:
O's destroyed us, very nice.
Now... to find an appropriate smiley...
:facewall:
Noo....
:w00t:
NOOO...
Well, I guess a :thumbup1: to the eGO's. Thanks for being good sports.
 
Me thinks we should vote on the map next time, but oh well. It was still fun xD.
 
I say Gravelpit for next time. Overall though, it was fun. Ubering Hex and Mister Adam at the same time made things interesting. Thank you eG's that sowed up. eGO's we will beat you next time. We know we can (we did the time before this). And epic-eG-ragequit-meetup-in-ventrilo for the epic win.
 
Hex and I are definitely a force to be reckoned with. I'm not trying to brag or anything. We just know how to play our class really well. I think if we had some really good medics and some practice time before, it might have no been such a bad game for us eGs.

Definitely looking forward to the next one, maybe we can get another one arrange, just for fun this time. Would love to punch Rellik in the face with my giant fatty fists.
 
Yes Tattis, but I didn't have any practice before hand :P Not saying you're a bad medic, just saying if I had both, a decent medic and practice time, It'd be difficult to stop Hex or I.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top