Chocozumo Famous Joined Aug 17, 2008 Messages 456 May 10, 2009 #1 OMG! I finaly learned how to upload pictures! =D enjoy! oh yeah, is there a way to add more than 5? 1) me having an actual high score, playing scout 100%... 2) =p 3) Nook... 4)Spy CRAB ARMY! 5) Sandman =D
OMG! I finaly learned how to upload pictures! =D enjoy! oh yeah, is there a way to add more than 5? 1) me having an actual high score, playing scout 100%... 2) =p 3) Nook... 4)Spy CRAB ARMY! 5) Sandman =D
H Hydrogen Peroxide Poster Joined Sep 29, 2008 Messages 114 May 10, 2009 #4 I didnt know we could do galleries like that. HUMMMM
S Symantech Famous Joined Mar 14, 2009 Messages 499 May 10, 2009 #5 i didnt know if you play 100% so how you can backstap but its awesome score! you played 95 % scout D Last edited: May 10, 2009
P prentle Poster Joined Mar 8, 2009 Messages 140 May 11, 2009 #6 I love the spycrab one, they always make me smile when I see one, so more than 1 is brilliant
Dragonhill Thread Junky =(e)= Joined Apr 28, 2008 Messages 772 May 11, 2009 #7 maybe it's me but.. i keep having visions of mesa ~D
Ice hearted killer EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 31, 2008 Messages 5,768 May 11, 2009 #8 lol no dragon i do that too. very good pics. you can do albums on your profile which hold more than 5 pics otherwise thats the limit
lol no dragon i do that too. very good pics. you can do albums on your profile which hold more than 5 pics otherwise thats the limit