P Pimee I made one post Joined Aug 29, 2008 Messages 12 May 10, 2009 #1 Back from England, Pimee reporting in
V VizierKane EGO Zealot Joined Feb 6, 2009 Messages 1,932 May 10, 2009 #3 neither have we? I'm VizierKane, you say it like this (v-z-er cane) as of now every single person on here has gotten it wrong! lol
neither have we? I'm VizierKane, you say it like this (v-z-er cane) as of now every single person on here has gotten it wrong! lol
A Allster EGO Addict Joined Mar 25, 2009 Messages 1,225 May 11, 2009 #4 VizierKane said: neither have we? I'm VizierKane, you say it like this (v-z-er cane) as of now every single person on here has gotten it wrong! lol Click to expand... Always thought it was Vi-Cier-Cane
VizierKane said: neither have we? I'm VizierKane, you say it like this (v-z-er cane) as of now every single person on here has gotten it wrong! lol Click to expand... Always thought it was Vi-Cier-Cane
J Jimmeh Famous Joined Dec 6, 2008 Messages 511 May 11, 2009 #5 Viz - ear - Cane.. idk, but welcome back and nice to meet you bro.
V VizierKane EGO Zealot Joined Feb 6, 2009 Messages 1,932 May 11, 2009 #6 Allster said: Always thought it was Vi-Cier-Cane Click to expand... wrong... Vi and also cier.. makes it sound way different! Anyways Welcome
Allster said: Always thought it was Vi-Cier-Cane Click to expand... wrong... Vi and also cier.. makes it sound way different! Anyways Welcome
V VizierKane EGO Zealot Joined Feb 6, 2009 Messages 1,932 May 11, 2009 #7 Jimmeh said: Viz - ear - Cane.. idk, but welcome back and nice to meet you bro. Click to expand... way wrong!! lol Again welcome to!!
Jimmeh said: Viz - ear - Cane.. idk, but welcome back and nice to meet you bro. Click to expand... way wrong!! lol Again welcome to!!