Late night fight with DavetheGreat

Ash//

Active Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2008
Messages
396
Well Dave Was drunk and I Was unable to get to sleep and we played a little soldier/heavy Medic Combo (take it you can guess who was who) at about 2-4AM In the morning GMT.
Unfortunately, i got the screenshot after dave left but dave did get well over 400.

0cegoblackmesamedicassistj


Gotta get drunk more again dave, was epic ownage :D

Ash//
 
oh Dave...
why didn't you tell me we own more while drunk?
"MOM WE NEED TO GO TO EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!"
 
Darnit my pic wont load, ill try it again
eGOBlackmesaMedicAssists.jpg

Whey,
As i said dave was gone (Passed out) (Joking :P) When i took the screeny but it was a good night.
Only english ugys on that late ftw!

Ash//

EDIT: Just seen, 26 Dominations :P
 
One from tonight:
eGOBlackmesaMedicAssists2.jpg

Troth Dominated.
I Can sleep happy tonight :)

Ash//
 
WOAH that last pic reminds me of The Incredibles where the classes are lined up in the glass boxes and same thing happend to the suits or that suit maker testing out the suits and i guess that map was black mesa?
 
Yeah, when that domination occurred, Salty and Gortex were also on blu. Teams were just a bit stacked.
 
Yeah I was there but I left for bed wayyy before you had those points..infact. I even dominated you in one point >: )
 

Latest posts

Back
Top