Edge Gamers Organization TF2 Enginieer guide

Should I keep writing guides for new players?


  • Total voters
    45
Questions you need to answer to make your guide more effective:

Which should I build first at the front lines, Dispenser or Sentry? When should I be building more forward? Where would be the best place to put a teleporter entrance (hint: not next to your dispenser)? Does putting teleporters that block stairs really work? Does blocking doorways with dispensers really work? Why is line of sight important for a Sentry (i.e. in 2Fort, the difference between a Sentry at the top of straight stairs facing sink room vs. a Sentry between hayroom and courtyard facing battlements, etc.)? What should I do when a Demo is throwing stickies towards my Sentry? When should I abandon my Sentry and run when it's under attack? What is optimal place for making a Sentry nest?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top