Admin Class May 12th

Greenlight Terror

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,749
Just wanted to Apologize to the members that signed up for admin training class for switching the date to the following day. And than not being able to teach that class that day,

The reason was that the night It was originally planned for Tuesday night I was pretty sick where I could not host the class, I thought rescheduling it for the next night I would have felt better, Sadly I was still pretty sick that night too,


But I wanted to thank PieceMaker for taking the class for me,
 
That's sad, Speedy recovery! Unfortunately, I tried to join the server last night but it told me that I was using a bad password and never been able to join the training...However I was using the password you told me. I don't understand what was wrong !
 
I hope you feel better Greenlight, and don't be too hard on yourself. You do a great job and every now and then things happen. The thing is your tried to accomodate the best you could, who could ask for more.


TAZ
 
Sorry to hear that Green Light, hope you will feel better soon =]
And I do appologize for not be able to make it to the class that night cuz I had work and school at night
 
Last edited:
get well soon, I am sorry I have been without Internet connection for over a fortnight, back on now.
I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ
 
That's sad, Speedy recovery! Unfortunately, I tried to join the server last night but it told me that I was using a bad password and never been able to join the training...However I was using the password you told me. I don't understand what was wrong !

Remember everyone, you should be in VENT prior to the event so any new information can be passed. If you are unsure of the current information, you can ask a senior eGO member for some help. If need, just give me a shout and I'll help best I can.

Green, hope you are feeling better. :thumbup:
 
Hope you're feeling better Greenlight! Piece did a great job.

One question: I attended and was just wondering if I'd get the Admin School award for completion.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top