I Spy, With My Little Eye...

Kamon

Famous
Joined
Apr 6, 2009
Messages
543
An Easter Egg, perhaps?

10mobnm.jpg


The Revolver looks more brown than the usual black, and what's this in his hand?

Remember, Valve's been doin' this for a while now.
 
Man, you guys overspeculate sooo much; the revolver looks the same to me, and it just looks like a disguise case in his hand.
 
at Cut Chemist-
Easter eggs keep us spinning right round baby right round...this is why it's hot.

It looks like the spy is either holding a cigarette or a coin.....YAY low resolution....and I have no idea on the revolver, just looks like the same ol' revolver, just lighter.
 
O_O


... i am speechless. you guys gotta stop with that, if you low res something and do a massive close up Youll find something.

But nice catch :)
 
Everyone thinks that the new update will be for the spy.

This is how I see it.

They're gonna announce some update, then for the first weapon announcement it'll be really unfair and cheap, then they'll release a video of the suspected class using it's cheap weapon, then another "teammate" will come up behind him, and BANG, backstab! Then they'll reveal that it's actually a spy update, and we'll all lol about it...
 
Everyone thinks that the new update will be for the spy.

This is how I see it.

They're gonna announce some update, then for the first weapon announcement it'll be really unfair and cheap, then they'll release a video of the suspected class using it's cheap weapon, then another "teammate" will come up behind him, and BANG, backstab! Then they'll reveal that it's actually a spy update, and we'll all lol about it...

That's actually a really cool scenario, if they did something around those lines I'd drop dead and praise you for calling it....at the same time.
 
That's actually a really cool scenario, if they did something around those lines I'd drop dead and praise you for calling it....at the same time.

It's a spy update... IN DISGUISE!

GET IT?! SPY UPDATE!? DISGUISE?!

20u7qyc.jpg


Oh, I crack myself up. :)
 
Good call Kamon on there being something in his hand. You get 10 points.

Watersnake, your scenario is pretty spot on too.
 
Congratulations! I KNEW they'd do something like this someday. It's gone now, but a few hours ago there was a new uncloaking spy behind the sniper with the shield. It's gone now. !up Kamon.
 
I just didn't know that it'd be now...
Well, I was kinda looking forward to the Bow and Arrow...

Maybe they'll do them both!
The Razorback is the living proof of this, it keeps all the idiots playing spy from massacring the idiots playing sniper. See, it's plausible.

And then, they release the spy update to keep the sniper populations down, because everyone can't have the razor back, right?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top