[5/14] ZOMG Ridaculous Road Trip!

batterytime

Famous
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
497
That was a really great road trip, started with some funny shenanigans with dodgeball, then some crazy stuff in Orange. We then moved onto UMT's server of doom, and fiddled around with a jetpack, hats, heavy-rockets, and other ridiculousness. Then, we finished up with some FF-craziness, and a last round of Mario Kart. Great variety, great fun.
 
I had a great time! Always love playing dodgeball, and playing Orange maps also brings back a lot of memories.
 
I had a great time :D It was pretty fun, though I kinda skipped the mario kart map, too tired atm :P Hope everyone else had a load of fun as well.
 
Orange was fun. I found a non-eGO member to play battle medic with. We rocked it out. Oh, and I fixed TC's sg a few times. I think she appreciated it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top