First Time Playing TF2

My first game since playing wow , when it came out, and i have to say, made me quit wow, and play eGO server games. Medic and Sniper = Heal and Kill.

D: WoW eats lives for breakfast, your dignity for lunch, your social life for dinner, and for desert, a wonderful helping of your self image!

hahahahaha I'm not too fond of WoW, lost some good people to it
 
D: WoW eats lives for breakfast, your dignity for lunch, your social life for dinner, and for desert, a wonderful helping of your self image!

hahahahaha I'm not too fond of WoW, lost some good people to it

I played it back in college when I had TONS of free time to devote to raiding and such. TF2 is so much easier to just jump in a play for a bit. I dont need gear and such to be successful or have fun. I can just hop on for a bit and kill kill kill!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top