G Goretex Thread Junky Joined Mar 22, 2008 Messages 805 May 18, 2009 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJODzeMgm0w[/ame] I love it.
S SotilasSissi Active Member Joined Dec 10, 2008 Messages 308 May 18, 2009 #3 HhaHhahHAHAH *SNORT* AHSHDAHHAHAHHAHDHAHHEAHE *SNORT* xDDDDDDDDD I can't stop laughing!! Edit: Now my tummy hurts.... Thanks Goretex...... ;') Last edited: May 18, 2009
HhaHhahHAHAH *SNORT* AHSHDAHHAHAHHAHDHAHHEAHE *SNORT* xDDDDDDDDD I can't stop laughing!! Edit: Now my tummy hurts.... Thanks Goretex...... ;')
S Silent_Ninja Poster Joined Jul 20, 2008 Messages 226 May 18, 2009 #4 That was the most amazing thing I've ever heard
!Woodstock! EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 5,274 May 18, 2009 #6 LOL. My night has been ruined.
K king killer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 3,630 May 18, 2009 #8 lol that was kinda creepy
T Tee Hee Hee EGO Zealot Joined Apr 12, 2009 Messages 1,473 May 18, 2009 #9 nice vid...made me rofl myself
P Plays2 Active Member Joined May 3, 2008 Messages 336 May 18, 2009 #11 Oh god, wasn't expecting that.
WaterSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2008 Messages 2,158 May 18, 2009 #12 Creepy, I love it.
L Lord Kreuger Rookie Joined Jan 17, 2009 Messages 57 May 18, 2009 #13 lol, one of the achievement servers I went to a while back had that playing the whole time :laugh:
M Masterpiece Famous Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 577 May 18, 2009 #14 oh god....where is the world going!
T Thereven EGO Zealot Joined Feb 21, 2009 Messages 1,668 May 19, 2009 #16 Some guy was mic-spamming that song a month ago or so. Know I know where it comes from. And knowing is half the battle... GI JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEE!
Some guy was mic-spamming that song a month ago or so. Know I know where it comes from. And knowing is half the battle... GI JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEE!