Cicatriz Thread Thumper Joined Apr 1, 2008 Messages 1,073 May 20, 2009 #1 http://www.fpsbanana.com/sprays/36526 ^Awesome spray
F Frank Booth Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 13, 2008 Messages 2,897 May 20, 2009 #2 I have seen it. It is nice, but not sure if it can beat my current one.
M midget31394 EGO Zealot Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 1,654 May 20, 2009 #3 I totally use this one I made. http://www.fpsbanana.com/sprays/39798
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 May 20, 2009 #5 Yea, ive seen that before, i might start using it.... not now.. but later
M MIB2 Famous Joined Jun 13, 2008 Messages 414 May 20, 2009 #7 Hey!!!! I was using it for 5 months already!!!!
G Gnarkill EGO Zealot Joined Feb 18, 2009 Messages 1,944 May 20, 2009 #8 Personally i like Franks better, Its awesome! "Respect mah authority"
? ? Frisky Dingo ? Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 3,120 May 20, 2009 #9 seen them both, and like them both.
C Cut Chem!st EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 7, 2009 Messages 4,081 May 20, 2009 #10 Always could make one better, I dont like using sprays off FPSB because I know someone has seen/have it.
Always could make one better, I dont like using sprays off FPSB because I know someone has seen/have it.
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 May 20, 2009 #11 franks beat urs by a hair lol. XD but there both nice
S s3rv0 Famous Joined Apr 10, 2008 Messages 553 May 20, 2009 #12 Even though I can't ban, I do feel compelled to use the spray Cica posted. Too funny to resist.