DeadAimGunCon Forum Fiend =(eG)= Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 608 Jul 1, 2009 #101 Sign me up with pistols
Euphoric EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 1,461 Jul 1, 2009 #102 I think they are going to do some sort of sign up sheet.
C cammo Active Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 406 Jul 1, 2009 #104 yea i would do the tournament
P PewPewBangBang EGO Zealot Joined Jun 15, 2009 Messages 1,923 Jul 1, 2009 #105 Yesss, definitly want in. Sign me up for pistolerr!!!
R Rated_R Active Member Joined Mar 28, 2009 Messages 388 Jul 1, 2009 #106 Ok I'll sign up for Commando and as long as MP5's will be allowed after I show you how its done in the first round. lol
Ok I'll sign up for Commando and as long as MP5's will be allowed after I show you how its done in the first round. lol