Hello guys,
I have sad news my computer is going CRAZY !!! :chair:
svchost.exe is taking 100% of my CPU, could somebody help me please this is really anoying, it slows down my whole computer with the fan running crazy without any applications running.
First of all I checked on my processXP and my system idle process is at 0.
Already had the problem and had to reformat my whole computer, is there any other way of removing this problem beside reformating. I don't want to loose all my files all over again.
PS: I have XP SP3
Thanks in advance,
Louis
I have sad news my computer is going CRAZY !!! :chair:
svchost.exe is taking 100% of my CPU, could somebody help me please this is really anoying, it slows down my whole computer with the fan running crazy without any applications running.
First of all I checked on my processXP and my system idle process is at 0.
Already had the problem and had to reformat my whole computer, is there any other way of removing this problem beside reformating. I don't want to loose all my files all over again.
PS: I have XP SP3
Thanks in advance,
Louis






