Finally!!!

sugafree

EGO Zealot
Joined
May 1, 2007
Messages
1,427
Hey Fellas I thought I would share the good news with my fellow clan members:), I just got hired perma. at my job!!:) 1 year and 6 months of being a temp. with no benefits or no holiday/sick pay, and now Im in like flynn with $1.50 raise and exellent benefits!!! I thank God He blessed me during these hard economy times
 
Congrats sugafree! It was the same thing for me two years ago and then on feburary 08, I got my perma. too!
 
Well that is great news, and it seems to be spreading
WAIT I better go check my $49 million dollar lottery ticket, maybe I won



TAZ
 
Great news. I'm still unemployed (been freelancing for over a year now - still pays the bills but nothing is better than getting all those benefits!)
 
Wow Congratz!! I know how hard it is out there in the job world, thats why you gotta fight to keep what you have now.
 
nice suga now you can pay me the funds you owe me and tearitup,

just kidding. congrats bro, glad to see someone else has seen in you what most of us already had.
 
lol, congrats, and u never answered dave's, question, you have dental lol. XD

and good job for making it permently :)
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top