Ok please help.

Stickyfinger

Thread Thumper
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
1,131
Ok i logged on steam when i got home to get the update, after i updated, my screen starting scrolling all the achievements. If said i had them all unlocked. So i checked the steam page with my achievements, and i have 239 out of 239 unlocked. I didnt do anything, and got them. Should i email them and tell them i didnt even play yet, and got them?
 
I heard that to get the unlocks you find them like my brother was a medic and he got the fare gun and he didn't play has a pyro
 
Ok i logged on steam when i got home to get the update, after i updated, my screen starting scrolling all the achievements. If said i had them all unlocked. So i checked the steam page with my achievements, and i have 239 out of 239 unlocked. I didnt do anything, and got them. Should i email them and tell them i didnt even play yet, and got them?

Email valve about it, the award people who hone up to things that shouldnt happen, especially bugs like that.
 
People have been talking about this. As for me, I'm not going to play until they fix the bugs.
 
Yeah it sounds like a bug to me....I know when the Medic Update came out I got all the unlockables for about 4 hours....I wasn't happy cuz its like going hunting and walking out to your truck and a guy hands you a dead deer.....Its not Fun :P.....Contact Valve :)
 
Contact Valve if you don't want to have trouble. It's not good to have 239 out of 239. I'd rather manually build myself up the progress bar.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top