Kicked for Buxom Bombshells Tag

Never had any probs with any BB I've met. Sorry this happened and hope this matter gets cleared up soon.
 
worse than I thought, I just tried to connect and I'm banned. Steam ID: steam_0:1:2393240

help appreciated. Thanks guys.
 
It is unfortunate that some admins are unaware you are allowed to play with your tag. I also agree that your clan should put some ego's on your friends list so you can keep in touch with us.
Please don't let these slip up's put you off from playing with us on ego.
I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ
 
Michael Fairweather - don't sweat it, I know its just a misunderstanding. I love your servers so I'm sure I won't stop playing there.
 
lol cause we all love the buxom bombshells :)

and u can add me on steam :) i dont know my thing cause it auto logins but you can add me if i see u ingame :)
 
VL's a good sport.
Thanks fellow eGOs for putting up with us ladies.

This was an even faster unban than when I banned ( . Y . )Lida Baarova on CR-44 for being on the roof.
whooooooopsss!!!

haha

And Rawwwwwr.... I just squished your avatar with a napkin.
No joke! Please tell me I'm not the first one to to that.
 
And Rawwwwwr.... I just squished your avatar with a napkin.
No joke! Please tell me I'm not the first one to to that.[/QUOTE]

I know for a fact your not the only one.
I think i've done that two times now:)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top