9 New Hats Appear to be on the way!

it would be cool if the heavy has that hat b/c it totally fits his stlye haha
 
Yeah, but sniper gets a bucket??? Someone has been playing to much plants vs zombies. Could easily be fake, but let's just wait and see.
 
Last edited:
Its not an actual bucket they were talking about its a bucket hat, the kind of hat you would wear camping these days, just google it. I agree with all of these hats, shame it is a fake.
 
And we all thought that Valve was trolling us with Jarate. Wait and see ...
Too bad this thread isn't made by Valve. It's made by some troll. The lines he "quoted" from the files are nonexistent. They aren't there. They aren't anywhere.


-Calle
 
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's fake. No one else has found it in their GCF.

This guy's quite the troll, but he had some good ideas for hats. Groucho glasses on a spy seem a lot better than a fedora!

Sorry to get everyone's hopes up.

MOZ
 
Just looked through my files and couldnt find anything like that guy did.

Yes it may be fake guys but it is inevitable. Of course I hate it when people take it on themselves to write fake code to make it seem real when they really should be typing, "These are my ideas for new hats."
 
If the pyro gets a chef hat, we better have taunt way to say "Hey children!" =)

-Groo
 
Because the fact that no one is able to reproduce said evidence? Just because one person says they found something doesn't make it true. It's about as true as if I were to come up with a list of names for items and post em.

I did not say it was true, I said it was believable. How do we know the people above actually looked this up and not just posted what they thought?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top