turtle beach ear force x-52

Night Slayer

Poster
Joined
Oct 15, 2008
Messages
210
Well I got a mic a couple months ago to replace my damaged gigware usb headset which I loved due to perfect mic! but I started getting sound out of 1 speaker, so I got this nice hp headset, what’s nice is that it has great sound! The bad thing is, THE MIC DOSN'T WORK! Right out of the box and I noticed mic doesn’t work? That’s stupid, so I use the mic in my 20'' (or 21 or 22) LCD plat panel screen and it picks up my computer (which is very silent, tells you how good of a mic it is), but vie decided that I’m going to go with turtle beach for the rest of my life to be safe!

So I'm thinking of getting the ear force x-52, looks great, and it seems great, but I’m wondering, would it work with 360 too? The ear force x-1 works with both computer and 360, so I would assume this one would too? If not I’m going to have to get x-1 too.

thanks for the help in advance


*EDIT*
only reason im asking you guys is cause ive glanced at the page, and im buisy with other things currently.
 
Last edited:
I don't know I ordered boomer this mic he can tell you in a week or so. Nothing against our sponsor but I got it drastically cheaper on amazon than on turtle beaches web site.
 
Kk, thanks for the heads up!

I?ve been getting these horrible piece of dung headsets for the 360 for years now. Turning mic on and off switch doesn?t work, mic picks up anything and everything, and I?m tired of it, I can?t even join my friends for chat party anymore. I do need an amazing headset for the computer too, so if it works for both, I will be so happy that I don?t have to buy these 12 dollar mics that are horrible and don?t work
 
Back
Top