S Stickyfinger Thread Thumper Joined Apr 16, 2009 Messages 1,131 May 28, 2009 #1 Lo0ve the movie saving Private Ryan, and the game Team Fortress 2? Well then you will love this!
RoffleWoffle Active Member Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 406 May 28, 2009 #2 this has been posted more than 3 times kid, you're too late.:thumbup:
S Sphen I made one post Joined Jan 18, 2009 Messages 14 May 28, 2009 #3 Already been posted, three times now I think. Still great though
Mage Poster Joined May 10, 2008 Messages 127 May 28, 2009 #4 lol this is why I don't post TF2 related things I find because 10 times out of 10 somebody beat me to it.
lol this is why I don't post TF2 related things I find because 10 times out of 10 somebody beat me to it.
S s3rv0 Famous Joined Apr 10, 2008 Messages 553 May 28, 2009 #6 Love tf2 and double, triple, and quadruple posts? Keep making duplicate posts!
MentalSoul EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Nov 16, 2008 Messages 1,719 May 28, 2009 #7 RoffleWoffle said: this has been posted more than 3 times kid, you're too late.:thumbup: Click to expand... No need to call him "kid". That's somewhat derogatory. :glare:
RoffleWoffle said: this has been posted more than 3 times kid, you're too late.:thumbup: Click to expand... No need to call him "kid". That's somewhat derogatory. :glare:
RoffleWoffle Active Member Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 406 May 29, 2009 #8 I call everyone kid, most people i say it to are older than me, no one has ever complained, so there's no reason for me to stop.
I call everyone kid, most people i say it to are older than me, no one has ever complained, so there's no reason for me to stop.