L Lance EGO Zealot Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 1,744 May 28, 2009 #21 WHAT?! Eh, kind of surprised you switched. And Chocozumo, that's an awesome post right there.
Z Zero711 EGO Zealot Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 1,561 May 28, 2009 #22 I remember you, I met you after that epic eG ragequit.
C Cut Chem!st EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 7, 2009 Messages 4,081 May 29, 2009 #23 Saw you on black mesa, hope to see you around there more often.
K koolaid Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 12, 2008 Messages 2,276 May 29, 2009 #24 welcome mr Stallone lol jk hope to see you in game
T Tee Hee Hee EGO Zealot Joined Apr 12, 2009 Messages 1,473 May 29, 2009 #27 Got tired of wardening? Glad to see you join TF2 division...enjoy it
S sittingduck Poster Joined Nov 3, 2008 Messages 171 May 29, 2009 #28 Be warned that I'll make a transformer's joke evertime I kill you Welcome to TF2. BTW if you want to see why his name is starSCREAM, you'll need to headshot him or backstab him..
Be warned that I'll make a transformer's joke evertime I kill you Welcome to TF2. BTW if you want to see why his name is starSCREAM, you'll need to headshot him or backstab him..
X xosniper Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2008 Messages 3,340 May 29, 2009 #29 FINALLY, someone with a MANLY voice playing TF2!!!
A Ash// Active Member Joined Oct 27, 2008 Messages 396 May 29, 2009 #30 hello Starscream. Hopefully we in the vent channel will help you with those pesky Spies soon Ash//
L Letis Rookie Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 67 May 29, 2009 #31 Welcome to TF2 div Starscream. See you on Blackmesa in the future too, thats where i play most/all of the time im playing
Welcome to TF2 div Starscream. See you on Blackmesa in the future too, thats where i play most/all of the time im playing
A Ash// Active Member Joined Oct 27, 2008 Messages 396 May 29, 2009 #32 Blackmesa is where im ALWAYS Playing. Go heavy Star, i got ya back Ash//