TF2 Competitive League - TEAM 2FORT???

hmmmm sorry to burst your bubble but i hope you got the "OK" from JohnT about this...

Note: Lol i see it now, in the future Dallas will arive in 2fort and all the pubbers will squeel and tell Dallas that they added him to their friends list

Anyways, Dallas i hope to see you around in 2Fort when Blackmesa no longer needs eGO members to get rolling...
 
To bad there isnt going to be ctf maps so the suitcase grabbin really dosen't matter ><
 
I will play engie!

Or I can play spy and spycrab accros the bridge.
 
Last edited:
you know 2fort isnt in the league rotation right?

I am well aware of it. Simply put, it would be great to assemble some of the 2fort regulars on one team.

Also, you have to promise to keep this a secret between just me and you. I do play maps other than 2fort. Shhhhhh.... Secret. :-P
 
hmmmm sorry to burst your bubble but i hope you got the "OK" from JohnT about this...

Ha ha... I shouldn't post things right before I go to sleep. I looked at my post and it does seem like I may have been suggesting a 2Fort League or to use 2fort as a Competitive League map.

That is not my intention.

I am trying to rally up a few of the highly skilled 2fort regulars, who are all very familiar with each others playing styles, onto one team for the Competitive League.
 
too bad I have a team, and play 2fort Instant-R because, well. You aren't just missin' out on me, you are missing out on Christine* as well.





*Christine is my bottle's name
 
ill sign up as a support scout (scattergun, bonk, sandman)

or

a support sniper (Huntsman, Jarate, Kukri)

trying to master Pyro/HuntsmanSniper, so i may join later!
 
You're already late on this. I've got most of the best 2fort players in my own competitive scrim team. Though we won't be playing 2fort since we'll be playing on actual competitive leagues. If you would like to join mine we can talk. ;)

[edit] I just noticed this was bumped from about 2-3 weeks ago. Never mind then.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top