what is the best computer of these 2 links?:)

Very similar systems. I've always been an AMD guy and would probably go with the AMD (Support the underdog)
You do get a bit more video memory, but a little less cache.
 
How much I don't like AMD, when it comes to price/quality they are unbeatable.I would go with that Phenom II rig.
 
Yeah, Phenom II + 4890 is great. The other system is also not bad, both will be good for gaming, but the 4890 is much better than the 260, and the Phenom 940 is arguably better than the Q9550. So go with the first one, unless you are a big Intel fan, in which case the second isn't bad either.
 
Most people seem to be recommending the AMD. I love AMD, with a passion, some call me a fanboy... I'm going to recommend the intel.

It has 1066mhz RAM. That and intel processors are generally slightly better performers and more easily overclocked (if you've got a good CPU+Mobo) ... so the faster RAM will definitely make up for the Intel CPU with a lower clock freq.
 
AMD are ok for the money, i like the Penn systems my self.
 
the first computer (my choice) have 4 GB Ram HYPERX DRRII 1066-PC8500 RAM blue.
 
but is it good for the price? or could i get a better one for 1200?:)
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top