So......who wants to win the scrim?

Goretex

Thread Junky
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
805
I am still looking for a team, I know a lot of people asked me but I was unsure if I would be able to play. I am in the top 200, so if you already have two then sadface :(. I will play soldier or scout for your team, preferably soldier.

So if you enjoy winning every single game send me a message or post here if you need me, and let me know who is already on the team.


PS. IF I am not on your team, just quit now, and make it easier for both of us :)
 
Goretex: I've already sent you a PM before. We have mad pistol, pyro gurl and me for now. We're not top 200 by far, so we'd love to have you. :)
EDIT: I'm medic, Mad's probably heavy, and as for pyro gurl... well... I'm sure you can figure it out. :)
 
Last edited:
Well, im not on a team atm, do you want to start a team with me? Ive had 2 requests, but im not sure yet.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top