Steam Error

TAZ {CANADA}

Famous
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
499
Everytime I "try" and open Steam I get this message.....

Steam.exe(main exception): CMultiFieldBlob(pSerialized): Bad field - extends past end of blob

Only option I get is the "ok" tab bottom right side.

Any suggestions??


TAZ
 
Well thank you very much young man :) That seemed to do the trick

Why would it do that in the first place, would you know why??


TAZ
 
You're welcome, I'm glad it worked!

No idea why it would do that to begin with, I just Google'd the error.

There may be more info to find in that Google search regarding why it happens but I didn't look.

If it continues to happen after you've just fixed it I'd then suggest you try to find out why it happens instead of just running a fix.

If you never see it again though... all the better!
 
Back
Top