Need Gamer keyboard/mice suggestions

Sandman

Forum Fiend
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
707
I really, need a new mouse and keyboard, anyone know of any good ones designed for gaming. I'm not too picky about a keyboard, but I want the mouse to have at least 2 or 3 programmable buttons (for vent and what not). I'm on a budget of more or less $65.

/discuss

~Sandman~
 
Personally I use the Logitech G5 mouse which is amazing which has like 12 buttons to program, but it's 60 bucks; so i dont know what to do about the keyboard. Gaming keyboards are atleast 60+ also, i use g15 which is 100$.

If you want to drop the price a little you can get the logitech mx518 for 50$, not as many buttons though.
 
I use the logitech mx518, best mouse i've ever used.
And i just ordered a Saitek-Eclipse II just the other day, still waiting for package to arrive...
 
Back
Top