DoD Strategy For Kalt Replies

Status
Not open for further replies.

AugLine

I made one post
Joined
May 7, 2009
Messages
7
Hello I am back I read some of Replies and some of you people did not get it lol. I will start from the list jeod66: the mg in sewers if that happens well nade him make sure you hold the nade a bit and let go. Next BIOHZRDO3: you kind of got me a bit that is good but you can do it by working as a team (TEAMWORK) something i do know alot of. Dr.Compton: you can not just camp sewers you need to be on the streets cause that is were all the flag's are but you do need a team in sewers so there is no flanks./SLi\ Time: the bridge when rushing what you need to do is when the round starts go for the bridge sniper pick them out then mg's get in position and jut blow them away.WeaponX: same thing i told Time do that have the bridge and hold them and people in sewers get that first flag. hotfudge2100: you got what i was saying and samething with the skill to do all I told you to do need skill to complete Kalt. RotaryVelocity: same thing i told Time but it will not work with out 1.TeamWork 2.Skill. Quaffer: you really can't defend sewers all day but need some defend down there and that will be the 2 or 3 guys down there. I hope i have answered all your questions.
 
There are 3 spots you need to win, The Bridge, The Wheel house, and the Sewers, if you're missing of of these three things, you're gonna have a heck of time getting to the first.
 
Dont start a new thread please, continue on the one you made already. And there is really no need to be too serious about this man. Making another thread wastes space.
 
Besides, its not like I was serious about everyone going sewers. That would never happen.
 
Besides, its not like I was serious about everyone going sewers. That would never happen.

annihilator lives in sewers I don't think he would like everybody running all around his place, eating his food, messing up his living room
 
Hello I am back I read some of Replies and some of you people did not get it lol. I will start from the list jeod66: the mg in sewers if that happens well nade him make sure you hold the nade a bit and let go. Next BIOHZRDO3: you kind of got me a bit that is good but you can do it by working as a team (TEAMWORK) something i do know alot of. Dr.Compton: you can not just camp sewers you need to be on the streets cause that is were all the flag's are but you do need a team in sewers so there is no flanks./SLi Time: the bridge when rushing what you need to do is when the round starts go for the bridge sniper pick them out then mg's get in position and jut blow them away.WeaponX: same thing i told Time do that have the bridge and hold them and people in sewers get that first flag. hotfudge2100: you got what i was saying and samething with the skill to do all I told you to do need skill to complete Kalt. RotaryVelocity: same thing i told Time but it will not work with out 1.TeamWork 2.Skill. Quaffer: you really can't defend sewers all day but need some defend down there and that will be the 2 or 3 guys down there. I hope i have answered all your questions.

Quite honestly, I think you're giving criticism to the entirely wrong set of people. We're regular Kalt dwellers, and the main strategy to win Kalt is by SEWERS. The three main points of Kalt would be the following: Sewers, Bridge, and Wheelhouse. If you don't have control of sewers, your team is going to get flanked (Axis or Allies). If you don't have control of the wheelhouse, you'll definitely get flanked, if you're on the Axis side. Bridge, no cap? No win for which ever side you're on. Sigh, but I'll end it here. Learn Kalt and plan out strategies on your time.
 
Looks like this thread might get a little to argumentative... the original one you posted was fine.. lets keep the discussion in that thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top