I just recently bought a new video card, NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT, and I'm having trouble running a couple of my older games, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (kotor) and it's sequel (kotor II).
The problem I'm having is that after a few minutes of playing, the games crash. The weird thing is I can play Team Fortress 2 just fine. No crashes, no hiccups, no nothing.
I'm currently planning on RMA'ing it back to newegg, but I would like to see if there's an easy solution to this.
Things I have tried with no success:
Turning graphic settings on low
Uninstalling and reinstalling the games
Downloading the up-to-date drivers
loaded optimized defaults
Any ideas?
The problem I'm having is that after a few minutes of playing, the games crash. The weird thing is I can play Team Fortress 2 just fine. No crashes, no hiccups, no nothing.
I'm currently planning on RMA'ing it back to newegg, but I would like to see if there's an easy solution to this.
Things I have tried with no success:
Turning graphic settings on low
Uninstalling and reinstalling the games
Downloading the up-to-date drivers
loaded optimized defaults
Any ideas?









