Rogue's Core i7 Build

average idling of cpu 38-42C? Mine idles at 30...
 
average idling of cpu 38-42C? Mine idles at 30...

Idle temps mean very little. My E8500 idles at 37ish and peaks stress testing at about 53.

As long as load temps are fine it makes little difference what idle temps are, some chips tend to idle hot regardless.
 
your fans will have trouble keeping up now. I think it will be interesting once dust builds up on the fins and the numerous cables and cords you decided not to tuck away:(

I would suggest you spend the time to clean it up. You will be happy in the long run.

-Blue
 
I blow out my computer monthly so dust isnt a problem and if I have it on a stand it wont build up half as fast.

The cables arent causing are reduction in air flow and while yes I should clean up the cables its fine as of now, but I probably will before I move off to college.
 
I blow out my computer monthly so dust isnt a problem and if I have it on a stand it wont build up half as fast.

The cables arent causing are reduction in air flow and while yes I should clean up the cables its fine as of now, but I probably will before I move off to college.

To be fair, cables always restrict air flow, everything does if its in the path circulation.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top