M MorbidEwok EGO Zealot Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 1,655 Sep 18, 2007 #1 http://youtube.com/watch?v=oI6E9E9U2MU View and enjoy!
E EDITThor Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 2,405 Sep 18, 2007 #2 Uggg, you have no idea how pumped I am for Starcraft II. I've always been a Zerg/Terran fan, always hated the Protoss. They have a new unit called a THOR! Did you see the new Terran gameplay trailer yet?
Uggg, you have no idea how pumped I am for Starcraft II. I've always been a Zerg/Terran fan, always hated the Protoss. They have a new unit called a THOR! Did you see the new Terran gameplay trailer yet?
H Heimlich[Jones] Poster Joined Jun 19, 2007 Messages 215 Sep 20, 2007 #4 so getting it been waiting forl ike 19 years
Bronze Fox Rookie Joined Sep 4, 2007 Messages 68 Sep 20, 2007 #5 I don't know why I watched a 52 min video on Youtube... I really want to see the Zerg even tho I am not getting StarCraft II.
I don't know why I watched a 52 min video on Youtube... I really want to see the Zerg even tho I am not getting StarCraft II.
S SoMe Slavik DudE=FL= Famous Joined Oct 27, 2006 Messages 457 Sep 20, 2007 #6 I'm like one of those BIG star Craft fan SC2 is not even in ALpha and it already cool so DAMN GREAT !!! Ofcourse im getting it ! :O !!!
I'm like one of those BIG star Craft fan SC2 is not even in ALpha and it already cool so DAMN GREAT !!! Ofcourse im getting it ! :O !!!
S SoMe Slavik DudE=FL= Famous Joined Oct 27, 2006 Messages 457 Sep 20, 2007 #7 I watched every minute of it :] Glad to see SC2 actually under development O-o ITs just in alpha (did i already say that? o well ill say it again) and its already looks great :]
I watched every minute of it :] Glad to see SC2 actually under development O-o ITs just in alpha (did i already say that? o well ill say it again) and its already looks great :]