Burnt Fried Rice Active Member Joined Apr 13, 2009 Messages 362 Jun 14, 2009 #21 Omg awps enabled on stock server!!! wooooh! i bet seaNNN is gonna go there often
R Rice_Eater Forum Fiend Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 676 Jun 15, 2009 #22 I will try my best to be there, I got many plans but I'll try.
K king killer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 3,630 Jun 15, 2009 #23 Rice_Eater said: I will try my best to be there, I got many plans but I'll try. Click to expand... This isn't tonight... This i believe was on Saturday.
Rice_Eater said: I will try my best to be there, I got many plans but I'll try. Click to expand... This isn't tonight... This i believe was on Saturday.
Deimos Active Member Joined Sep 23, 2008 Messages 341 Jun 15, 2009 #24 Sweet, I'll prob show. I'm really pumped about this server, I've been waiting for something like this for a while. Also, the link doesn't work for me (The sever Poll one)
Sweet, I'll prob show. I'm really pumped about this server, I've been waiting for something like this for a while. Also, the link doesn't work for me (The sever Poll one)
L lotus blade Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 2,138 Jun 17, 2009 #25 sorry guys. cant go tonight.
S seaNNN Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 9, 2009 Messages 2,163 Jun 17, 2009 #26 silent kill said: sorry guys. cant go tonight. Click to expand... Already done with.
O overlord326 Poster Joined Jun 16, 2009 Messages 164 Jun 19, 2009 #27 high skewl server is so much fun... to bad i missed the meeting =*( i wasnt in the clan =P
J JamesDen Rookie Joined May 30, 2009 Messages 71 Jun 19, 2009 #28 Too much ping (200) damn!! i want 2 play Hschool and Italy