Cannot add any new server

Try this, it works for me:

Add Server
Type/Paste IP
Find Games at this Address
Add selected server(s) to favorites

It works for me. :D
 
STEAM favorites never works for me, every 2-3 months it deletes my favorites, I would just download XFIRE and add your favorites in there.


click
 
Ok, bold this time. :D

Try what I said!

Add Server
Type/Paste IP
Find Games at this Address
Add selected server(s) to favorites
Yea, do what Tragic said. I have the same problem on new servers and i do this and it always works.

Do what Tragic said! It works!
 
I cant add any servers at all from the in-game overlay, even if I use Tragics method.

However, if I add a server out of game, it works.
 
I've had the same problem before, it usually works out of game, and sometimes when I used to restart steam.

It fixed itself like a year ago though, so maybe try reformatting if you really want to fix it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top