Woot for teh gravel pit server, the second it was up, I was on it . The next morning I was on it for a good couple of hours...let's get the server rolling y'all! <@:^D
Keep it filled. Even during the day it can empty out pretty fast. It can be a very frustrating map, (I should know, I was on for 5 hours straight today), but have patience, you'll get used to it.
That is Gravel Pit yes. The Red team is very close to C but has a ways to go to get to A and B, but they have a minute to get ready. The Blue team is close to A and B but respawns about as fast as the Red team. To compensate for the distance to C, they have a short respawn time and can attack from a total of 5 different entrances/exits to get up the tower (or rocket/sticky jump up). It is balanced and requires good coordination and teamwork.