Need some help with my sound

Zeus

Thread Thumper
Joined
Apr 25, 2009
Messages
1,142
Ok my sound doesn't work period, before I left for camping my sound wouldn't work for internet but it still worked for ventrilo and gaming. Yesterday when I came home and started playing, it wouldn't work. I have vista and i clicked on my realtek audio manager and did a sound check, but i could here the sound check in my headphones. So i went to my sound and see if my ventrilo was muted and it was turned all the way up. And i keep getting a error saying No Mixers Avaliable on ventrilo. And i have no idea why my Game Sound isn't working.

Please look at the screenshot.

1ggns6.jpg
 
Last edited:
ok there was only one, so i deleted it i can't get my desktop back how do i!!!!!! PLEASE HELP
 
your using the wrong audio device you need to set it to the analog output device

just right click on your volume icon in the tray and hit playback devices and make sure speakers is the default
 
Last edited:
then how do i get out of the mess i'm in. I have a repair doctor thing going and i'm frozen on a file and i shut down my computer and i'll hit start it up normally and it'll take me back to that screen GOD this is pissing me off.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top