Consider this!

Dirk Diggler

Active Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
275
A tournament, best 3 outta 5 deaths. if u lose ur out, and if u win u advance to next set of battles which can be held on a later date.
like a BloodSport tournament!

i think this would be a fun competitive event!

and oh yeah! to make it even better everyone that participates should have to donate 2 bucks or something whatever they want to be in tournament! thats up to admin but i really wanna see BloodSport tournament jump off! Think about it Counsel!~

UNTILLL ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE!
 
hah, good idea for the tournament tho. i think it could and probably would be fun :)
 
sounds interesting :)

as long as its at a reasonable time as us UK members ( well me ) miss out on all the fun due to time difference
 
A tourny I held when part of [BDS]

I would make a map (Custom) and pre release it the day before the tourny so no one other then myself and anyone else who was helping map would see it. I would post pictures however.

Get 20 people to sign up 32 also works. It just takes a bit longer.

All 32 people log into vent as well as the server and server gets locked.

Everyone plays a 5 minute round.

We then take the best K/D ratio and rank everyone and then remove the bottom 50%

we then repeat this till its 1 on 1

32
16
8
4
2

This should take no longer then an hour and a half as long as I am using my lap top to do stats.

Everyone could donate 2 bucks or whatever and the winner could get a prize or just bragging rights.

We use to run this once a week or once every other week and did a league type deal.



If the clan would be interested in setting up something like this I would be willing to do the majority of the work involved.

We also use to do the same with 3v3 random draws with quick games of capture the flag 3 v 3

Dave "Primetime" Ash
 
Dirk... I will be more then willing to help out with this... I know im just and E but let me know...

I am open most weekends now that the wedding is over;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top