what do u think aabout this tf2 thing and r u going 2 play the game ?

EASY_KILL

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
966
i thinks it cool that edge is going in 2 other games. But i think it would be better 2 get in 2 medal of honor or battlefield or some other game thats more realistic

im not going 2 play it bacause i dont like this kind of game reminds of halflife or something like that.

But thats just my opinion whats youre opinion ?
 
TF2 is one of the best multiplayer games to recently hit the market. I personally enjoy every bit of it. I don't see the Medal of Honor and Battlefield series going anywhere. Although I have the games, they don't get much attention after the first few months.
 
i Have the Game TF2 and i will be playing it
never liked MOH and BattleField
 
sticking with dod i ususlly only play one game from each genre cept css and dod
so i dont think ill be dwitching over
 
im not sure if im going to buy it yet to, im going to play it at my buddy's house first and if i like it ill buy it.
 
Honestly valve has taken away alot of stuff that is TF. I used to be a junkie of Quake and Quake 3 TF and TFC but they took away too much from the game. Pyro without rockets? No nades? What's up with that? It's not the same for me so hence I will not be playing it and that's m/o. FF FTW!! :P
 
I'm definitely going to buy it and with Edge supporting it, it makes it even better.
 
Ive just recently got back into dod so i dont think ill buy any new games unless its Halo 3 lol i reserved it
9/25/07
 

Latest posts

Back
Top