League Results: Team Quackers (4) - Team aDT (0)

ScrappyDoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Nov 7, 2008
Messages
4,560
In the TF2 League's first competitive match, Team Quackers wins 4-0, over Team aDT.

cp_badlands0004QuackvsaDT.jpg
 
That was an amazing battle we fought, guys--very nicely done! :cool:

Good game, aDT. :)

Looking forward to the next match.
 
It was a fun game. I think at one point when I went pyro I shook you guys up for a bit. I was glad we held the last round for a little bit. I wanna say that it was an awsome match and the Quackers deserved the win. We were down players but by no means is that an excuse for our loss. The better team won, simple as.

Congrats!

(PS it was the first time I had ever played comp, and first time against Tiddy and Duck, boy was I surprised :D)
 
Yeah, we really didn't know what we were doing. At the start we didn't even think cliff would show up. So we ended up playing 5v6 without another scout which never turns out good. So basically after the 2 win we knew it wasn't going to turn out good and just tryed to practice somewhat.

Anyway, GG TQ hope we can play sometime when we have all 6 of our members. Had fun.
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top