I BECAME A TOTAL NERD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg noooo come back to the light lol stop playing that game..
Ive made it a goal of mine to never play WoW lol
 
i got REALLY badly addicted to WoW about a year ago and that God i managed to get off it. Things like that can get to the stage of a genuine addiction so i do feel for ya bud
 
well its quite logical, constantly updated, 24/7 technical support within the game and many other reasons to be honnest...but dont play it lol
 
I played LOTR online, SWG, DAOC, and WOW, and I can honestly say without hesitation that WOW was the least entertaining for its value. But cheers to you for finding some alternative enjoyment outside of the occasional killing of Americans or Germans :)
 
i like to pay upfront money on a game, no strings attached, the game is all yours kinda deal...that WOW gets pretty expensive. looks really low detail too
 
lol dont forget that slowfall doesn't work in real life or... splat! o and if i had to pick a mmorpg it would be none at all.
p.s. i only know about slow fall because all my idiot friends think its cool to talk about wow in front of chicks.
 
I played and quit it. It never got me addicted that much, yeah I gotta admit that it is a well made game with a lot of stuff and depth but there are BETTER GAMES TO GET ADDICTED TO! If you caught up in the whirlpool of WoW addicts it's not easy to get out.
 
Am I the only one who played it and thought it was the most typical, cartoony, crappy RPG out there, and quit promptly?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top