Suggestion box

Status
Not open for further replies.

CerberuS

Rookie
Joined
Jan 16, 2008
Messages
92
Just wanna bring a topic here.

A year ago+ , Vent had a couple channels for the differant TF2 servers , now theres only one for ALL servers.

If I wanna hang out with the guys , its pretty hard cause im on 2fort and some are talking , but on dustbowl.

Yea theres several General ones , but it would be nice to have them back.

My 2 cents.
 
I voiced my concern about this too towards Scrappy Doo (rhyme not intended). I said how I would like to use it once the new servers came out, however he made a good point. Basically, TF2 has a good in-game voice system as opposed to, say, Call of Duty. I really enjoy the WaW Vent room (haven't been in there since Gravel Pit came out though), both teams can talk to each other, and no one really uses the in-game chat, so it becomes more of an "all-talk". All those unused TF2 rooms were really just wasting space when you could just talk in-game though.
 
Yeah i'd have to agree w/ zero, quite easy to talk ingame on TF2, and if not, there's tons of vent channels that are empty, just use one of those. Save the vent space for games like CoD4 and stuff where most servers have in-game voice chat DISABLED
 
We needed to clean up the vent channels - as has been stated, TF2 has a great in-game chat system, and there are plenty of general rooms in Vent if you'd like to hang out there :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top