Hey Guys

unidox

I made one post
Joined
Jun 18, 2009
Messages
25
Hey guys! My name is Unidox, however my name in vent is Pat "Pure" Herlihy, due to the fact that my main alias is Pure. You may have seen me, or played with me in game. I am graduating high school next year, as I am a 17 now. I will be heading on a partial scholarship to MIT, and major in computer science, and minor in business administration. I am a freelance PHP developer, and I am also a network administrator. I manage over 72 servers located in a data center in Chicago, and I know my way around computer very well. I was CAL Main, and CEVO Main for a few seasons, and I am willing to teach people just about anything. If you need lessons, hit me up in vent or through a PM. I am a friendly guy, and good to get along with. I am looking to go far, and to start, I have a few suggestions that I hope eGO could take a look at and maybe implement in the near future. I would also like to know your thoughts on the matter.

1) eGO Only Member Chatroom. Maybe divide each by division.

The reason for this, is because maybe someone couldn't log onto vent, or they just want to chat with other people.

2) Maybe add a programming tutorial section?

I have written hundred of tutorials on dynamic programming languages, and I am willing to share my knowledge.

3) Fun Nights.

This can be every other day or you pick and choose. But maybe have like a bhop contest, or a match with just grenades, or something of that sort.



I hope that I can better this community in every way that I possibly can, and I hope to see you all in the servers! Please, I would like all suggestions, and any questions you may have, feel free to ask. Bye!

Sincerely,
Pat "Unidox" Herlihy
 
1. question one is go to MIRC its pretty much chating in text :D
2. you should join project X they are making a game and i think youd be good with programming
3.We have events like wacky wendsday, Jail night, basic training, FBG sunday, and scrims.

but ive played with you ingame and welcome :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top